The preliminary findings are now available for review of the 2018 Logan County Community Needs Assessment. This document is a draft and open for public comment and input at this time.
The full data report is posted on the following websites:
- Logan County Health District – www.loganhealth.org
- Logan County – http://co.logan.oh.us
- Mary Rutan Hospital – www.maryrutan.org
- Mental Health Drug & Alcohol Services Board of Logan & Champaign Counties - www.mhdas.org
- United Way of Logan County - www.uwlogan.org
- Community Health and Wellness Partners - www.chwplc.org/
A hard copy of this document is available to view at Logan County Health District, Mary Rutan Hospital, Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Services Board, Community Health and Wellness Partners, and the Logan County United Way.
There will be a Community Call to Action meeting at the St. Patrick Church, Makley Hall, 316 E. Patterson Ave, Bellefontaine, OH on July 18, 2015 at 8 a.m. to noon, beginning with a continental breakfast. If you would like to participate in this meeting to determine the direction Logan
County takes in meeting these needs, please RSVP to Christie at Mary Rutan Hospital at 937-599-7005 or Use our Comment form below to RSVP.